View Single Post

Thread: Arkum Game Thread

1. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Arkum Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by _Wiz_ View Post
    (Ok suggested responses below)

”An Uncroaked unit lasts for but a handful of turns but during their time they may prevent the croaking of many of their former stack mates. Is that not a sacrifice you would be willing to make?” Harley questions with a frown. ”If it were me I know what choice I would make to save my side.” Harley declares before spinning on the spot and turning to look away from Breach.

”As I told you my large friends this all happened before I was fully popped. You knew just as much if not more than I for before I met you I did not even know that my side had allied with your kin” Harley declares. ”What I find suspicious however is how Warlord Breach could know all the details... unless Ofcourse he was somehow involved?” Harley declares throwing a suspicious look in the Warlords direction.

”Know this the side of Arkum is friends to all whether they be pokedaemon, elf, darf or minertaur but with that said I can not allow such a large mercenary force to head towards one of my cities without insurance. I must insist that you all agree to a non aggression pact before proceeding any further” Harley then declares with a serious look. ”But Zark, Arak, I would like us to be friends. You are always welcome in the city of Arkum. Ally with Arkum and I can guarantee you upkeep far better than warlord Breach ever could and I promise to replace the numbers that you lost...” Harley offered. ”Likewise good darfs Arkum could be a home for your people aswell” Harley called out raising her voice.

Zark and Arak listen to you before they respond.
    Arak steps forward and bellows at you.

" You didnt tell us everything queen Harley! You were the new ruler! That seems pretty obvious that something bad had happen to our tribe mates. We stayed in the near by hills for several turn. Waiting, you never came. As for warlord Breach he told us about his old NAP and how it ended. He has offered us a side and a chance for revenge. Assuming your old ruler still lives."
    Last edited by Cyphermancer; 2020-03-02 at 05:55 AM.