Carcho’s Aristocrat Stratagem

The Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru’s abdication is a decade away, and in the past year the interest for the Royal Succession has waned, as Crown Prince Amsumur remains favourite amongst the Councillors. However, with this being the first Royal Succession in ages and the abdication of three of the Councillors in five years time, interest in the Royal Succession is expected to soar. In the meantime, Carcho’s Aristocrat Stratagem once again presents information ion on the Zaqaru Princes and Princesses for your enjoyment.

Heir Apparent

Crown Prince Amsumur Zaqaru

Support

Inheritance Candidates

Prince Sinma Zaqaru

Support

Responsible for finding the clues that led to the Quest for Zanadu as child, Prince Sinma Zaqaru even joined the expedition as teenager and played a critical role in the discovery of the Lost Fortress of Zanadu. Married to Ayanum Sibab, daughter of Earl Myli Sibab. During the journey he learned much of spacecraft and took that as focus in an Engineering study. His actions are Brave and he has the Patience to carry them through. He is used to the lavish life of a noble with Gluttony and remains restless as he Envies more and more. Perhaps this is the base of his Greedy streak.

Princess Ilith Zaqaru

Trained in the Military like her mother, Princess Ilith Zaqaru has a Fiesty attitude and has built a reputation of an Erudite. She covets the very best items with Greed and with Patience has built up a collection. Which is guarded well, as she is Paranoid that people will take what is hers.

Duchess Eshkit Zaqaru

Duchess Eshkit Zaqaru is younger sister to the Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru and married to Duke Menard Lacross after meeting at the Zaqaru Ball. She has a scientific interest and background, though is prone to lose interest in subjects and move on to the next stemming from a Slothful attitude. She has her Wrathful and Cruel outbursts, though her husband knows well how to take care of them, appealing to her Temperature nature.

Princess Puabi Zaqaru

Princess Puabi Zaqaru is the youngest sibling of the Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru. She is well versed in economy, happily married and without children. With a flirtatious behaviour, she is considered Lustful as she Enviously looks at other husbands. Like her brother, she is considered Just in matters of state, though she is a much stronger supporter of harsh punishment and an eye for an eye treatment, earning her a reputation as Wrathful and Cruel.

Princess Sili Zaqaru

Support

Daughter of Nocri Zaqaru, who becomes too old to take succeed and thus making her children candidates. Well versed in design and creation with an Engineering background, Princess Sili Zaqaru has previously applied that knowledge by Bravely participating in the Sashaw Race. However, she’s Shy with people in general, though places great Trust in her inner circle, with some she shares her refined taste for cuisine, showing a Gluttonous trait.

Princess Irsim Zaqaru

Daughter of Nocri Zaqaru, who becomes too old to take succeed and thus making her children candidates. Princess Irsim Zaqaru is educated in the Sciences with Passion and Diligence, though her passion described as ranting or raving as well. She cares little for it with a stoic Diligence and Boldly dives into even more dangerous fields of study. As long as she is not provoked in the field of science, she is a Kind person.

Duchess Litte Zaqaru

Daughter of Abus Zaqaru, who becomes too old to take succeed and thus making his children candidates. Duchess Litte Zaqaru is wife of Duke Ernst Berger, who she met at a Zaqaru Ball and with whom she has children, though they do not stand to inherit a Zaqaru title as they are recognised as part of the Berger dynasty. Trained in Diplomatic affairs, she supports her husband well in his rulership. She’s known to be a Proud woman, who Greedily looks at wealth, to which she has found a proper place in the Berger court. She enjoys the luxurious lifestyle it buys with Gluttony.

Crown Prince Amsumur Zaqaru

Support

Son of Abus Zaqaru, who becomes too old to take succeed and thus making his children candidates. Prince Amsumur Zaqaru has followed his Intelligence studies with due Diligence. Very Proud of his heritage and family, he believes in Honesty and Justice. Unlike many others of his family, he is known to be Charitable.

Prince Nidaadea Zaqaru

Support

Son of Abus Zaqaru, who becomes too old to take succeed and thus making his children candidates. He has a Military position and commands his troops with Fury. He’s a Chaste man, valuing married life and has several children. He enjoys his drinks with Gluttony, which at times combines poorly with his temper. Still, he upholds an Honest lifestyle.

Councillor Votes

Grand Diplomat Namzara Zaqaru
I vote Princess Sili Zaqaru.

The relations between the Zaqaru Dynasty and House Gilkara are strong, but I believe they will flourish upon electing the mother in law of Duchess Nadris Gilkara. My second choice would be Prince Nidaadea Zaqaru for his Honesty is worthy of respect.

Grand Admiral Sacesu Kemar
I support Prince Sinma Zaqaru.

His taste of the finer things in life, his Bravery in searching out the Fortress of Zanadu. Yes, this Prince is worthy of respect!

Grand Agent Nebtate Memphem
Prince Amsumur Zaqaru.

Diligent and Intelligence education put him at the top of my list.

Grand Scientist Caksya Gupta
My vote goes to Prince Amsumur Zaqaru.

His Diligence and Honesty are worthy of my respect. Possessing the additional quality of a sense of Justice, I believe he will make a good leader.

Grand Administrator Yaadus Emit
Currently I extend my vote to Nidaadea Zaqaru.

This is a difficult choice between Nidaadea Zaqaru and Sinma Zaqaru for me. Both I can share a good Dinner with and exchange ideas, which I appreciate. Sinma Zaqaru has done great things for Zaqaru, and Bravely so, but his lack of Military education which both myself and Nidaadea share make me chose Nidaadea Zaqaru for now.

Zaqaru

Vespid Crusade Coalition
  • Zaqaru
  • House Lacross
  • House Voss
  • House Lonestar
  • Excagon Family
  • House Gilkara
  • House Okeke
  • House Arnos
  • House Berger
  • Triune Pact
  • House Marguerite
  • Democratic Collective of the People

Enigma 7

Spoiler: Vespid Crusade Coalition
Show
Grand Admiral Sacesu Kemar nods to Duke Lonestar. “Thank you, Duke Lonestar.” He acknowledges as he turns to the Excagon representative. “Naturally. Zaqaru would be happy to have military advisors of Excagon against the Vespids threat. Would Excagon scientists and Lonestar scientists be willing to cooperate on the infested gates?” Grand Admiral Sacesu Kemar looks, but also addresses another question to the other parties gathered.

“May we all continue to assist, in whatever way each of us can, to rid the Rayview Sector of Vespids. Our ways are threatened and if we do not contain the threat here, it will spread. Let us crush it here, so that the Houses in Rayview are then free to assist against the Vespids in other sectors. Agreed?”

Spoiler: House Sansone
Show
Dear Duke Stephano Sansone,

I am very glad that the Vespids are not infesting the gates and that you will remain vigilant in your defense. Zaqaru will continue to fight against the Vespids and I am happy you take your duty so seriously. Should anything happen or insights be gained regarding the Vespids, I look forward to intelligence. The Vespids in the Rayview Sector are currently contained, but further action will be required to ensure they remain so.

Yours sincerely,
Grand Admiral Sacesu Kemar

Spoiler: House Lacross
Show
Dear Duke Menard Lacross,

I fully understand. May we both be successful against the Vespids. I trust your dedication to science to at least be able to glean more of their alien nature as you study them and look forward to any findings.

Yours sincerely,
Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru

Spoiler: House Yuliya
Show
Dear Earl Domenica Yuliya,

A single colony for Zaqaru in the Dimarq system. Given it takes the efforts of [4 Industry] to create a single Zaqaru colony, I do not expect House Yuliya’s contribution to yield multiple colonies, only cover part of the construction costs, hence the request for materials and goods, as Zaqaru supplies colonists.

However, I believe that offering you industrial equipment, of three different types per industry contributed, will be of great use to House Yuliya to increase profits in the years to follow afterwards, giving you additional means to tackle the challenges ahead.

Should you find the offer worthwhile, I look forward to how much industries you wish to dedicate to the agreement.

Yours sincerely,

Spoiler: House Mirza
Show
]Dear Count Toma Mirza,

Congratulations on your ascension to Count on behalf of myself and Zaqaru! A well deserved title, indeed. I admit to being envious to your newfound reputation, however I am very pleased I could play my part in uplifting a noble man such as yourself. The Imperium is certainly better off for it.

Know that Zaqaru continues to wish you well and a fellow Councillor of Zaqaru has approached me for introductions. Allow me introduce Grand Scientist Caksya Gupta. She is very impressed by the scientific capacity House Mirza now has available. A hard working member of the Zaqaru Council, she wishes well upon the scientific advances in the Imperium. Though I think she is jealous of your scientific capacity growth! I believe she has a worthwhile proposal for you and I advice you to at least take her words into consideration.

Good luck, and should you need any advice or help, please reach out to me! I know I will reach out to you in matters of Imperial bureaucracy when needed!

Yours sincerely,

Dear Count Toma Mirza,

I offer you my congratulations on becoming a Count. I have heard many good things from you from Grand Diplomat Namzara Zaqaru. Your system is truly a beacon of innovation in the Dracwick star cluster! May it continue to shine brightly.

I personally seek great assistance in a research project of my own, which you are now well equipped for. While I could use help, I believe I can offer something valuable in return too. Therefore, I wish to make a bold proposal.

Offer to Zaqaru the full support of your House in the upcoming five years and in exchange, House Mirza will acquire enough equipment to turn each of your Universities into Super Prototypes! Using those, your technological edge will the greatest in all of the Dracwick star cluster, and you will demand respect throughout the Whitewynne Sector.

However, I must ask for you to take a leap of faith in the name of science. I cannot tell over these channels which equipment or which type will be delivered, as I do not wish for any competitors to be any wiser on the means at my disposal. I know I ask a lot, but in turn, House Mirza stands to gain a lot.

Do you accept my proposal, Count Toma Mirza?

Yours sincerely,
Grand Scientist Caksya Gupta