Vodkana laugh. "I am not being cryptic. I am being literal. Nya. Moment."
She smile, in annoyingly calm way, not unlike her mother.
She glow with white aura, her stripes glow in white.
Vodkana radiate serene and cosmic patience.
Through the mirror tiny portal which connect to her kitchen, she take a pot, and cook rice in with some radiating spice.
It's just that, it's not a mere rice- it's discipline, in physical edible form, spiced with almost raw rage.
"Bon apetite. Eat it at your pace, savor every bite, nya. It's about processing it. I will play hold Onin,while you eat.' Vodkana offer the rice to Pinappla, and cancel her transformation- universal manipulating form, was quite the ki consumer.

If Pinappla accept,she summon ki paw gloves and fly into brawling with Onin.
"Nya. You silly oaf. Nothing is inheratly evil, nor good. I am not even sure, if evil and good are- a THING!" She converse, while trading blows.
"Nyahaha! Such desire for destruction! Such self loathing and self importance! I can relate! Nyahaha!"

If Pinnapla does eat this meal, ideally... it will be the qual of dozen of years of physical and mental training to perfect the control over rage, but deep to the physical level.
This exprience can be wild, but as supernatural shortcuts go, this is expected.
It is, however, just a begining. After Pinnapla's digesting it, the effect will gone,but she will have the expriennce

-----

Bondlight shrug.
"Well, she is more self rightouse, I'll admit that. I don't really care that much, if tbh." She say flatly.
"Vodkana sent me, so I thought yolo. You know?'
There were bags under her eyes.
"I said she was a total tsun about it. Like "not that I like you, or anything you represent, baka!" Kind of tsun."
She was half trolling Masala, but it how she vieowed it.
"Also eyeroll emoji. Like, I am not Starlight. I am not even really alive, but Vodkana is really lonely,and her ki feed my existence, I also devolping my personlity from the Space net. So. Lol. No Starlight.'

She pause. "I guess we can eat him. I was just trying to offer you, how not to murder someone. But whateves."