View Single Post

Thread: What's in my City?

1. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: What's in my City?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Also, put in some disagreements between the priests of various gods, that's always good for a plot. Doesn't have violent disagreement. Just political disagreement. Perhaps the priests of two gods are disagreeing over whose god/high priest should be given the honour of blessing a particular endeavour (an ambitious expedition, a victory march, a royal wedding or baptism.)
    Or even better, have internal conflict in the temple of the SAME God or goddess! Just like you know... Real life.

The goddess of peace ironically has a internal conflict on what do to with peace? Is it solene and serious or happy and festive?

The God of justice and law has two sects one abut the letter of the law and it's literal meaning using logic and reason and the other about the spirit of law and less logic and more raw emotion.

That can be fun.

Also, what's the weather of the region like?
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2020-03-08 at 03:33 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"