View Single Post

Thread: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

1. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Masala:
    She considers this.
    "...your right it would spare his life, Fakelight. But I don't believe for a second that J-Mom told you to do this."
    She thinks on this
    "I'mma contact J-Mom. This feels important enough."
    She telepathically does so.
    Mom? Fakelight says you told Vodkana to take both PCJ and Onin to be destruction gods, is this true?
    No, why would I do that? I have a rule remember: No planetary destruction or genocide.
    Then why is she saying that?
    She is a waaaagh construct being taught to be a real person by Vodkana of all people, I wouldn't dare try to comprehend the messed up thought process of such a being.
    She's insane or trolling then, got it, what should I do?
    We have enough on our plate as it is, let Vodkana try and be responsible for someone else for once, but don't be stupid about it.
    Got it.

She turns back to Fakelight
    "Yeah J-Mom says she didn't do that, your making things up. I think....you and Vodkana can have him....on one condition:"
    She turns Cell Junior back to....mostly normal.
    "no tail to drink folks with. Make sure he doesn't try to drink the tuffles like he original goal said."
    "...My...my tail!"
    "your energies infinite, you don't need more, Celly."
    "Hmph, as grating as you and Vodkana sound at least I won't be turned into a cookie."
    He looks at Fakelight.
    "So what're we doing, toy horse? Gonna find some little girls to get petted by? Oh wait there is one right there, go on, go ahead you know want to, its your destiny."
    Oh right this guy is snarkier than Jade and doesn't have her sense of morals, this is gonna go over great.

Pinappla:
    She considers this. One thought is of Jade telling her to use it and do anything to save the world and another thought is of King Vegeta telling her to think of her pride as a saiyan: sure she could, but there is a cost. It would show she is reliant on some inanimate object, a substance for this for even a moment. Sure she could take this and win, but about next time? She won't have it. That and think about the foe she faces, his entire problem with the saiyans is about their pride: he has no pride in his abilities. He regards himself a monster and has no faith that the saiyans are capable of controlling themselves. What would it say about her that she take this? About the saiyans?

Meanwhile Onin responds to Vodkana's statement:
    "If good and evil don't exist, there is no such thing as a horrible solution, therefore you have no reason to oppose me killing all the saiyans. The fact that you oppose me speaks of your hypocrisy."

She had no doubt that Vodkana meant the best of intentions with this, but as Pinappla has come to observe, Vodkana tended to do things in the worst possible way without realizing it. But she couldn't just hurt her feelings by breaking it, she seen Jade do that sort of thing with Vodkana once and a whole planet got put on high alert over it. So she holds up the meal and calls
    "Hey Onin, if you had a solution like this when you were alive, would you have taken it?"

He pauses to consider this.
    "....Yes. We saiyans cannot be trusted with our power. There is no possible way such rage can be controlled alone. Though this gives me an idea: Perhaps a less genocidal alternative would to put all the saiyans in collars to suppress their emotions so that they may serve others as placid tools. Then we can at least be of some use to others."
    "I see."
    She freezes the meal and puts it in a capsule.
    "I thank you for it Vodkana, but I think I'll save it for another foe. When its needed."
    "Are you a FOOL!? You could've beaten me! Guess its just saiyan pride, proving to be saiyans downfall once again. Think you can control yourself, thinking that you ever be better than a monster that needs to be handled by another."
    Pinappla takes a battle ready stance.
    "Yes it is saiyan pride- but if as Vodkana says nothing is inherently good or bad, then neither is saiyan pride. I may not be the most strong-willed of saiyans, or the most confident or anything like a normal saiyan, but having confidence in yourself, relying on your own power so that you have a solid base to live your life by rather than having to be supported by others- is not a bad thing. Some saiyans can take it to unreasonable extremes yes, but to prove that I don't need that to control this form, to someone like you who has no faith that the saiyan spirit can overcome the rage? I think thats EXACTLY what I need right now."
    "Then do as all fools do for their ideals: DIE!"
    He roars growing angrier and angrier as he blasts Vodkana to try and get out of the way then charges at her in fury.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-09 at 06:04 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".