Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
"So what're we doing, toy horse? Gonna find some little girls to get petted by? Oh wait there is one right there, go on, go ahead you know want to, its your destiny."
"Don't listen to him, if I pet you I'll suck out your energy and I haven't been given permission to eat you yet."

"I think he's just upset becuase he rapidly went from a big fish in a tiny pond to the bottom of the food chain and he knows that my design is an improvement over his in every conceivable way."

"In fact, some people have theorized that the reason his father wasn't programmed to do anything other than eat a few cities and then Androids 17 and 18 to become "perfect" was becuase he was a testbed for my prototype and that after that all he was good for was being fed to her. Or at least spawning things that could be fed to her. It's entirely possible that Cell Jr. here literally exists to be a snack for someone like me. Just like the vampires in JoJo."

Snarky asshat, meet wise-beyond-her-years child using facts to give people an existential crisis.