Among the rubble and ruin along the side of the walls, Silver is able to find a single perfectly serviceable sword with a gleaming, golden hilt, and a blade that seems like new ...until he picks it up, and half of the blade falls off, clattering to the floor as if cleanly cut, and yet it simply was never disturbed. Woe is ye, cruel fate, rotten irony! The halfswordsponyship continues.

Lucida nods and stops, leaning against the wall. "ill wait, then. but we shouldnt be long. i dont wanna get left behind." She says, crossing her arms.

Roshanak is about to comment on Silver's hubris when he suddenly shifts the conversation to her own weapon. "Well, we aren't really sure. I don't want to do anything fancy with it in here in case it does do something and the library reacts to it. But I can feel the power coursing through it... it's got some hidden power, I know it. I just don't know what yet."

When you all mention Tetrath, Roshanak looks deep in thought. "Tetrath? Is that name right? T-E-T-R-A-T-H. It's only 7 letters. Changelings have 8 letter names, it's like, part of our history. Wait, you say his sister's name is Staresh? Those are both 7-letter names..." Suddenly, she turns about and flits into the air, waving a hoofy thing wildly, and Ampelios quickly makes his way towards the mirror.

"Ampy, you know a lot about changeling history. Do you know anything about changelings with 7-letter names?" Roshanak asks, and Ampelios peeks his nose into the portal, greeting you with his bright minty eyes.

"Oh, uh, hello again. 7-letter names? What are the names? Tetrath and St- oh." He stops for a moment, eyeing Roshanak and the mirror. Ro's eyes widen as she keeps her gaze locked on him. "Those... those changelings aren't from our world. If I had to hazard a guess... I'd say they are from your world, ponies, because we didn't see any changelings native to Equinia. But-! But, both of those names are important because they're in..." He looks up and away from the mirror for a second, then shakes his head. "Darn it, I left it on the shelves. They're in one of Starcutter's journals. He mentions seeing them and recognizing their magical signatures, and being able to track it across timelines."

"Tetrath had a very strong signal... while Staresh's was blinding to the magical senses. She could barely be perceived from how much magical power she was giving off at every moment. I don't really remember the rest, but he recalled tracking their signatures into at least twenty different timelines he could reach into. They seemed to be in all of them."

"We never saw them, though? Right?"
"C-correct. I think we would all remember seven-letter-named-changelings."

"As for the castle, well, if you've already beaten the guards, then you obviously don't need to know much more about it." Roshanak says with a wry smile and a wink, then hoofs the mirror to Ampelios. "Here, Ampy, you know a lot about the old Purgist Castle. I need to go ask Xanthena something."

"Oh! The Castle? I could talk all day about it. There's a library there, but it used to belong to a demon lord, so i don't know if you're okay using it. Tychosus tried but he got a bit of backlash from the books... he said they didn't jive with his humors, whatever that means. Xanthena wanted nothing to do with them, so..." He taps his hoofy thing to his jawy thing, and murmurs something. "There's an armory and a vault, too. There's a staircase too... but it's very, very long, and at the bottom are some horrifically strong creatures. They say the staircase leads to the ancient dragons' kingdom, which was once ruled over by a dragon named Medeus. Dangerous things live down there. Below their kingdom is the core of Purgist, where a toxic ocean is said to be. The protector of Purgist was supposed to be there, but we never found anyone there."

"Aside from that, the king and queen should be able to help you get back to Equinia. We could do it ourselves at that point, but free travel was nice sometimes."

After a moment of relative silence, Tetrath begins to move the slightest of movements as a groan escapes his lips. He sounds... completely different from before. "Ung... where... am I..." he mumbles, remaining on the ground. His eyes, likewise, remain shut.