Silver holds up his newfound blade aloft and stares at its glimmering steel, first with hopeful awe, then with crushing disappointment. Somehow, he feels as though he is the butt of some sort of cosmic joke. Even so, it's better than nothing, and he holsters the impromptu dagger close enough for his mouth to grab at a moment's notice.

Weapon, check. Cape, to be done later. Stink eye for Dawn in response to that pun, performing right now. "I don't see you crafting me a magic sword."

As the changelings proceed to give the group a small lesson on the nature of changeling names, something nags at the back of Silver's mind. At first, he's not quite able to place it, but when he recalls a certain piece of information about changelings from his own world, it all clicks into place for him. "Chrysalis. C-H-R-Y-S-A-L-I-S. Hang on, that's nine!"

Furrowing his brow slightly, he asks "Hang on, why do you all have eight letter names? The changelings from our world don't do that." Before he can get a full answer to his question, however, he will also add "We did meet both Tetrath and Staresh. And the part about their magic is true. They have some potent magic, way more than Dawn." Heh, petty revenge. "And the part about their timeline shenanigans is right on the money, too. Your Starcutter had it figured out pretty well."

When he picks up on the fact that Tetrath appears to be awakening, Silver will move a bit closer to the colt.....larva?...caterpillar?...whatever, just in case he gets any dumb ideas. Should the changeling open his eyes, he will be greeted by the sight of the pegasus keeping guard over him. "You're currently not being squished by a giant shadow monster, thanks to us. You're welcome, by the way."