View Single Post

Thread: House of X

1. - Top - End - #207
    Bugbear in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: House of X

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    X-Men #8

Spoiler: X-Men Number 8 may explain a House of X mystery.
    Show

Reading between the lines with X-Men Number 8, they may have resurrected Vulcan when he was not actually dead [just that everyone thought he was dead.]

Thus we have two Vulcans linked by dreams / thoughts, and the Vulcan on earth (now in space) may not have all the memories of Xavier's manipulations and the Shiar wars due to him being in space / recent resurrection when Xavier was depowered. Yet his other alive self does have those memories.

WOE, the Fire inside of me is Fire.

———

Recheck out Sinister Secrets #7

———

But yeah this indicates why there needs to be an X-Factor. I wonder what would happen with Young Cable vs Old Cable, or perhaps Young Cable and X-Man if X-Man ever returns (technically not the same people, just similar enough genetically that they have feedback with one another.)
    Reply to X-Men comments:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have been wondering about Vulcan for a while. Black Bolt somehow walked away from their confrontation. And I got the impression that Vulcan was the stronger, more resilient of the two. So him still being alive isn't a huge surprise to me. The bigger question is where is he?

Reply to X-Factor comment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Did you read Cable #1?
    Spoiler
    Show
    We might see that Old Cable/Young Cable situation play out

Overall: I have to go to another town to pick up my comics. The current situation is probably going to greatly complicate that. So, outside of some comments on the last batch I picked up I probably won't have first hand knowledge of what is happening in these books (assuming they are still shipping). I'll have to decide if it's worth putting on a hazmat suit to keep up with Marvel's Mutants. Then again, most comic store patrons are introverts, right? They were probably already self quarantined.

Edit: Well I guess I won't have to debate on going to get my comics. My state has ordered non essential businesses to close and Diamond is going to stop shipping issues. So, I guess new comic books are not going to be a thing for a while. Hopefully there will still be stores to sell comics and a comics industry to produce comics once this all runs it's course. Stay safe.