View Single Post

Thread: Iron Crisis (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Crisis (OOC)

I..... what are you guys doing!? Vyvian just said you couldn't leave his body there. Not act like murder-hobos and loot it but leave the body behind so we can't bury it. Just take the whole body. You can search it before we do the burial, rather than when things are hunting us in the woods. It takes way more effort and time to search through his things in the darkness than it does to just pick the dang thing up and take it with you.

Seriously, she will probably stab you if she turns around and sees you guys are taking five minutes to rifle through his belongings and then leave the body behind instead of the 6 seconds it should take you guys to just pick it up and run with it.

Edit: Actually screw it I'll just do an IC post on this subject since apparently there were a half dozen posts about sitting there not picking up the body and ignoring that things are actively in the woods that are threats to us while you all just sit there.

Edit 2: I apologize if that was a bit much. I actually found myself getting a bit upset on my character's behalf. *shrug*
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2020-03-31 at 05:42 PM.