When Hewitt asks for their next move, Jessica shrugs noncommittally. "We probably aught to just keep going around the buildings like this. The Eternal Maiden isn't really pushing me anywhere in particular, and it makes sense to leave the buildings we know are empty behind us. No sense making it easy to be ambushed."

The young priestess misses Taz' first question about magical properties, but is stirred from her own search by Laurelata's declaration of the items' magical qualities. She looks up, quietly assessing the situation as her companions discuss the best use. "Shelyn has blessed me with the ability to detect magical auras of all sorts, though I have to say I've never much studied them," she admits, with a faintly embarrassed blush. "With a little practice, I could probably help at least determine the school of magic, but I suppose that will have to wait for later."

Then Marius suggests she use the talisman, and she's turns to him in surprise. The pink flush darkens, rising attractively on her cheeks. "Oh? I- yes, I suppose I'd be happy to wear it. Seems like a helpful little talisman, though it doesn't really go with my blouse..." She looks down at her shirt with a frown, and her eyes widen as she realizes how nonsensical the objection is. The blush begins darkening rapidly, and stammers out "uh- 'm- sorry," she apologizes to no one in particular, "that's silly of me. Thank you, Marius." Looking decidedly like she doesn't trust herself to say anything more, she loops the simple cord over her head.