Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post

Kyra
HP 27/27
AC 17
Kyra takes a look at the newcomer, who doesn't look any less weird than she herself does, hears the question... and immediately shakes her head. "Coincidence. Complete coincidence. Ne er heard of any Mr. Taro." Lying about something like that would just be stupid. Who knows what the boy told the woman about Mr. Taro already, and her story certainly won't match... "I'm just... sight-seeing. Yes, sight-seeing. See, too many people around during the day..."
"I've already been lied to by one child tonight - not to mention I have a son around your age, so I know when a child is lying to me," the white haired elf says, pressing her fingers to the bridge of her nose. She sighs. "Normally I would just help you kids back to your homes or beds, but... your manner of dress suggests to me that you are not simply kids out for a late night stroll.

"So, I'll ask again: Who are you? Why are you kids out so late? And why are you dressed like that? I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to know what's going on."