Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
This was too easy to write! Whenever I use Emereth (who is a ancient green dragon from my game; that I have historically used in several of my character backgrounds for the DM's to use if they wanted) - when I started doing these, I injected Emereth into several people's backgrounds - and the more that I write her, the more I love her (for how vicious she is) and how easy it is to make her the reason a hero is born - with the desire to put her (and her children) six feet under, burning forever in the Planes of Hell!)
Hopefully this works for you! Despite me enjoying the writing of this; if this doesn't work for you - let me know!
Any and all feedback is appreciated! Replies to this thread keep it bumped and alive and stop the admins from dinging me if I have to force bump it myself!
So yeah - I loved writing it - but let me know your thoughts!
And as always, at the very least, I hope you...
Enjoy!
Thanks you very much and my sincere apologies for replying so late. With corona things got so hectic and I forgot to thank you for your excellent work. I enjoyed playing Don Guan very much, but sadly he died in the second session! :(

It was a bit painful, because my death could have been avoided. The druid didn't shape back to heal and thought I'd survive another round. This would have been the case if I had not rolled a natural 1. I already made a new character, who's a bit more careful hanging in the back and shooting from afar. Hopefully he will survive a bit longer :)