1. - Top - End - #1134
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: MLP The Cycle 2: ETalUSUaSTWG 2 - The Good, the Bad and the Cutie: APØNYCALYPSE

Dawn considers the changelings' story on the castle. "Slice of Light? Heh, that's clever. Well if there is a vault here, then I hope our version hasn't been looted yet. It would be nice to actually have something more than a saddlebag full of part-eaten dry food and bad ideas."

"Staresh ... several billion years old. Cutie... welp, so much for that dream of a little sister. Anyway, I wonder if Staresh is like... maybe the first player? Or whoever made this cycle game... yeah, I'm still hazy on the theories too. Unfortunately or fortunately, you changelings are a lot farther ahead than us on all this. And... we've lost half our players. Dunno how far we'll get, but... it is nice to talk to another group. You are all pretty nice. If somehow we find a way to actually connect our sides, I'm gonna give each of you a big hug for all your help."

She looks at Tetrath, who just woke up. "Guess we should wrap up our call. Our prisoner is awake. Oh! You all have a Talon in your game, right? What does it do for you all?"
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2020-04-29 at 08:41 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races