Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
Inian, War

The kids shrugs and goes back to his comic book.

The voices are raised a little more, but with little content when the angel knocks on the door. They quiet and you hear some whispering, then a youth opens the door.

Spoiler: Perception roll to hear them better while whispering
Show

[roll0]

You don't hear much, but a whisper of concern from her about "if someone sees me here with you?", followed by him scoffing.

A 6'foot man opens the door, wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans, both splattered with paint stains. He's also wearing a spiked collar and spiked bracelets, and has hair so black it looks dyed, but otherwise has little of the 'emo' look to him. He appears fairly fit, in a thin, lithe fashion. An angry scrowl is on his face.

"Yeah, I'm Jason." You see a trace of concern on his face as he glances past you to the kid, who simply gives a sarcastic wave. He rolls his eyes, looking more like a normal, annoyed sibling. "Anyway, who are you and what do you want?

In the back of the room, you can see a woman -- likely in her late twenties or early thirties -- wearing a skirt and a blouse that... well, it's not exactly unprofessional, but showing a bit more cleavage than one would expect. She's putting on some heels and gathering up an art bag. She looks afraid more than anything else.
Inian smothers a grin at the eye roll and offers Jason his hand. "My name is Adrian Cueto and I'm...I guess charitably you could say I'm an entertainer that just started working in the area. I heard you were one of the best in town so I wanted to commission some art from you. Assuming you're taking commissions at the moment, anyway."

He locks eyes with the woman behind Jason and gives her a polite nod. "I've never done this in California before so I don't quite know what pay scale you're expecting, but I have worked with a lot of independent artists in the past and broadly understand the process," Inian says. "If you're interested in the work, can I come in for a bit to talk details?"