Raz

Given the seamless nature of their short travel, Raz is relieved that he had taken the time to practice the spell in urban surroundings. He humbly bows his head to Gryphon's compliment, but his grin cannot hide a certain pride.

Then, Gryphon starts to display some magic of his own, and while Raz had seen this kind of magic before, he must compliment the creativity, if only through the expression on his face. While not jealous, and confident in his own abilities, Raz knows well that magic is what could make the difference in basically every encounter, from confusing a hand full of bandits to slaying the enemy commander with the flick of a finger. Given his talent and creativity, Raz is happy to see the half-elf on this side of the battle field. Or the way there.

While the physically strong would solve the problem of the manhole, Raz looks for tracks on the ground, trying to make out whether the opening had been used as entry or exit in the near past.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

I don't quite know whether this is survival (but I think that's mostly for tracking the creature), investigation (as I am basically looking for clues?) or perception (because I'm trying to see/smell something, I don't have scent, but smelling is perception anyway, I think). So, I'm just going to roll a d20, and list the mods:

(1d20)[4]
+3 Investigation
+6 Survival
+6 Perception

I also have this feature if it helps: "While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area."