Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
I disagree with Sarah. I use her on my I team, but would never field her over Rosa or Elarra.
Trust me: I have a fully-decked Elarra and a fully-decked Sarah, and I find myself fielding Sarah more and more, specifically for those 5* Magicites.

I value Last Stand just as much as Regenga, because Regenga helps you keep on top shape, but doesn't help when things get rough (i.e.: Heca, which as you may recall was a pain for me). Sometimes, that Last Stand is the difference between a TPK and win. Elarra and Sarah have those options, but Elarra's easiest way to access it is through her BSB (which isn't IC), whereas Sarah's version is a Brave USB with a superb Brave lv. 3 command.

Other than that, they're extremely similar in many ways - both have the same LM2 and LMR, both have access to Regenga and Last Stand, both have access to Record Boards, and most importantly, both have access to WHM and Bard skills. The main difference is that Elarra has access to Dancer skills, easier access to Regenga and a Crit Damage+ buff, whereas Sarah has easier access to Last Stand, a Brave command that grants IC1 and a better buff suite.

It's not like I wouldn't field Elarra anymore, but I'm fielding Sarah a lot more. She's twice as valuable on Holy/Dark teams when O'Light or Garland are around, because her Regenga USB also offers a +Holy/+Dark boost.

And I'll debate you Wrath-cycling. It's great when it works, but most Magicite nowadays have annoying 1st-turn %-based attacks followed by a barrage of attacks that make that strategy dangerous. If I put DMT or MM on Rosa, that means I might not have it for someone else that could expend its Soul Breaks on Turn 1, such as Tyro (Godwall), Onion Knight (pUSB or mUSB) or a Chain holder.