View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Gryphon watches with the slightest frown when Raz disappears into the tunnels. This whole operation feels much more safe with his eyes and arrows with us. What else is in these sewers? More parties hunting Old Nameless? Ugh this whole place is a kill box. Nowhere to fly, nowhere to teleport. We better complete Kaessel’s business with the old man and return to the surface as fast as possible. I hope Mr. Raz comes back soon.

When Gryphon’s stream of mental fretting is interrupted by Clervec Casting Prestidigitation on the party to clean them up. A civilized magician leading a group of smugglers living in the sewers. Interesting.

At least now we only have to deal with the smell of humanoid, rather than humanoid covered in sewage.

Thank you Mr... Clervec isn’t it? I had no idea the Midnighter’s were led by an accomplished magician. Thank you for the cleaning.

As Gryphon steps into the Midnighter’s base of operations he takes in as much as he can and commits it to memory. The number of Midnighters present, any who stand out as seeming particularly skillful or dangerous. The name that Kett mentions, Arano.

So our Madam Kett is looking for an elf named Arano and is paying a non-insignificant amount of money to find him. Interesting. She’s clearly not the average drunken longshoreman based on her skill at combat. Better remember that name and divine his location later to bargain with.

Gryphon walks with Arimart to meet with Maugrim. I’m here to support you, Prosecutor, if anything... unexpected comes up.
    Last edited by (Un)Inspired; 2020-06-16 at 07:11 PM.
    amazing avatar of my favorite character, Gheera, by Pesimismrocks