Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
I finished tweaking the Shadowtrot document I posted a little while back. I think it's pretty good at this point. Now to wait for any number of pbp games I'm in to complete/end and have the free time to run this...

..."free time" is the right word, yes?

Happens so infrequently. XD

Something I am struggling with: finding a good source of modern/near future maps I can use for encounters. I can even work with building layouts that are clean enough to superimpose a square grid over... it's just that all the useful map making software is built for fantasy dungeons.

There's only so many NPCs living in their parents' basement to justify them. XD
Just read the new and improved Shadowtrot manual. It looks great! I also liked the dialogue you added between Switchblade and Manco about zebras and rhyming, though Manco’s jest may have happened with ill timing. An angry Switchblade is dangerous to see, especially when she well knows your IP.

Free time is worth its weight in gold. I would share some of mine if I could. A shame “time share” is just a turn of phrase. :-/

As for maps, I don’t have a lot to add; sorry. I usually run on Roll20, and just use polygon art and photos of individual objects placed on the generated grid.