I have had some time to think, and of the suggestions I made, I refined them.

Diplomatic Envoy - formerly Envoy. As a diplomatic envoy, your job is to negotiate and resolve tension, and get the party out of tough situations. That said, as a diplomatic envoy, you can still hold hold your own in combat, though 1v1 duels may be more your speed.

Celebrity - formerly Combat Celebrity. As a celebrity, you get by on fame and just enough skill to back it up. As a celebrity, you specialize in acting, stunts, and maintaining an image. As a player you advance from D-list to A-list, and become a worldwide sensation!

Speaker of the Ancients - formerly the original version, Rune Poet. Speakers of the Ancients are Paleographers who have found themselves blessed or cursed by ancient powers, and act as a conduit. They can comprehend ancient languages, and use ancient runes that have been lost to time. They understand traps in dungeon settings as well as the average rogue. They are experts in history that has yet to be uncovered by the wider world. Unfortunately, like a paladin, warlock, or cleric, their power can be lost if they disobey the powers they speak for.

Thoughts? Are any of these AoW material?