View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

Natala al Akmet, Warsighted Oracle

Natala growled as she pulled herself back to the chariot. Attacking the vehicles, even the camels, seemed well within the 'rules.' But attacking her directly, whipping her like some dog ... that certainly deserved a response. However, her attacker had lost ground, and the race was coming to a close. Perhaps the best response would be to beat the cur.

Leaning out, Natala tried to slow the carriage down, least it overrun the camels ...

Stage 7: I think str check ... cuz she doesn't have anything else really to help. Str Check vs 14 - (1d20+5)[9]
    Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    AC 21 HP 46/57 Init +8 Move 30
    F +5 R +8 W +8
    Weapon: +1 longspear (+8, 1d8+4), Ancestral Weapon (+1 magic weapon of choice from pantheon)
    Spells: (Unl) guidance, detect magic, create water, read magic, detect poison, stabilize, mending, ghost sound, mage hand / (6/8) cure light wounds, unseen servant, ray of sickening, divine favor, remove fear, bless, protection vs evil / (8/7) cure moderate wounds, levitate, minor image, spiritual weapon, burst of radiance, lesser restoration, spear of purity / (3/5) cure serious wounds, heroism, searing light, summon monster 3
    Martial flexibility: 6/6; AW: 7/7: Spirit shield: 6/7; Blessings: 2/2
    Key skills: Diplomacy +12; KS History/Religion +9; Sense Motive +8; Spellcraft +8; Heal +5; Linguistics +5; KS All others +4; Craft Weapons +6
    Effect: Spirit shield (+6 AC, 65 min); heroism (Lehasti & Nat, +2 [morale] to att/dam/saves/checks; 69 min); unseen servant (7hrs); blessing (+1 Att/save vs fear; 6min); Slippers (ignore difficult terrain)
    Last edited by Starbin; 2020-07-13 at 01:14 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y