Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
As he moves past Areelu, she takes up pace beside [Filburn], keeping up easily despite his height and lengthened stride. "I remember you as well, mister Crow. Your progenitor was greatly amusing."
Spoiler: Spoken in Aklo due to Filburn's Curse
Show
"My progenitor? You knew one of my parents!?"

Filburn blurts something out at the demonic witch, his surprise overwhelming any good judgement he may have otherwise had. When the violence ends suddenly and dramatically he stands still inside the basement room, breathing heavily and looking around. "We're back...and she let us go...that can't be good," he says, his voice modulated an octave lower than normal by his increased size. Showing no sign of strain or fatigue he continues to hold Waylan and Aurora gently in his arms until triage has been given to the queen and the two clerics. Only once a litter is ready for the two in his arms and medical aid is ready to be rendered does he carefully lower them down and give them over to their allies nearby.

As his enhanced size deflates and he returns to normal his expression remains haunted. His frequent tic has returned, only with much greater frequency. Filburn watches the people in the room react to the events of the last several minutes in silence and shock, barely reacting to anyone else should they address him. He's also one of the last to leave, turning back to stare intently at the wall where the portal opened into the Abyss with a look of mixed with fear and...something else...