Spoiler: round order
Show
The turtle creatures rolled super low and so everyone gets to go first, then the turtles go then you'll go again. So I am resolving everything you guys posted and the bad guy's actions, then we'll go on for round 2

Corry moves up to the corner of the wall, which the turtle is able to use to dodge the attack. Aketes hears people yelling and the sound of splashing, and comes running back to the group. As he runs, he yells out to Arktos to attack the same things everyone else is. Arktos lumbers up and bites one of the turtles on its outstretched neck. Brek rushes up next to Algar and starts trying to beat the thing with his warhammer, but just bounces off the shell. He steps back and uses his force bolts on it, hitting it square in the face. Algar is caught a bit off guard and tries to swing his swords at the exposed necks, but keeps hitting the shells and deflecting off. He raises his shield taking a protective stance to help his allies.

The westmost turtle, having been bit by Arktos, attempts to snap back and clamps solidly onto his paw. Algar steps in and uses that opportunity to strike its neck very effectively, creating a deep cut. The turtle then withdraws into it shell, leaving almost nothing exposed. The eastmost turtle, takes advantage of Algar's motion to attack him. Algar snaps his shield in place and deflect the blow. The creature uses its long neck to to bash the shield aside and bite Algar, before also withdrawing into its shell.

Spoiler: Aketes/Arktos
Show
It got a total of 20, which I assume hits for 7 damage, though Algar's retributive strike gives you DR 3, so Arktos takes 4 damage.

Spoiler: Algar
Show
First strike was 17, which didn't hit, second was 21 for 5 damage, but you have already used your reaction to do retributive strike, so you take it all. I need a status report on your AC, shield's HP, any other stats like the others

Spoiler: map
Show

Spoiler: actions
Show
Alright, now it is character go again to start round 2. Sorry for the delay and any confusion on this new initiative setup. It didn't effect much this round, but we will keep trying it to see how we like it.