1. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Glory that Was Greece -Ancient World 3.5 (IC)

That is a lot of intel to process in a short amount of time. First the priestess of Hera pronouncing the name of the Old One. Was that by chance, or some sort of signal towards him? Agoros ascertains her body language, trying to understand what is happening here.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    "Get a hunch of the situation" Sense Motive DC 20 check: (1d20+6)[22]

Then, a Berenice person joins in, with a number of other warrios, and the two giants speak about moving on together...
    I need help to know if I should go with it.Agoros swipes the sweat off his cooled brow with the back of his hand. This allows him to momentarily hide his face to the rest of the party. Retreating to the innermost part of his mind, the Macedonian decides to give in to the echoing voices in his head, allowing them to grow stringer and more audible.
    "O Kronos, thou that once ruled Olympus, will joining this group serve thy will?"

Grunting, Agoros sits again.
    "Your medicine is good, but I would appreciate a little more of it", he says to Philistion before any question is raised.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Using the 1/week Omniscient Whispers feat: Agoros ask one yes/no question to a higher power. As a consequence, he is now exhausted. Bluff check to pass the exhaustion for a consequence of the sun stroke: (1d20+14)[30]

Spoiler: Money
    Show

Let's say I've given 100gp to Philistion.
    Last edited by remetagross; 2020-11-03 at 08:39 AM.
    VC XV, The horsemen are drawing nearer: The Alien and the Omen (part 1 and part 2).
    VC XVI, Burn baby burn:Nero
    VC XVIII, This is Heresy! Torquemada
    VC XX, Elder Evil: Henry Bowyer

And a repository of deliciously absurd sentences produced by maddened optimisers in my extended signature