The queen watches dispassionately as the party discusses, explains, and- perhaps more succinctly than might have been expected- accepts. She frowns narrowly, furrowing her brow as she considers, reconsiders, and finally nods in apparent satisfaction at Filburn's assent.

"I will not pretend this course is without peril," she begins, grossly understating the obvious reality. "But I am pleased that we have a full party; a bearer of Radiance, no less." Only briefly, Galfrey glances at Waylan in confusion before turning her gaze upon Grace. "You have perhaps the greatest blessing, and also the burden to go with it, Grace. I pray to the inheritor that she will guide your within her will and bless your arm against the foes that beset us all. Your allies, your friends, will surely need you, long before all is done." The queen holds the paladin's gaze for a few heavy moments before moving onward to include Morevek and Elrembriel. She nods to each in turn.

"Make whatever arrangements you need, and reconvene with masters Kir and Vaenic and mistress Dendiwhar in the square outside. I will be making my own preparations, so if you need anything else of me, this is the time." She spreads her hands open to invite supplication, and falls silent for a moment.

As you depart to your own chambers, she bows her head and intones, "May the will of the Inheritor guide our steps."