Thankyou for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvetrees View Post
I'll admit, I'm worried that taking the Battle Master and giving its features to the monk and then adding more on top of it will be too strong. That's my first impression. Now to examine it more closely.
At the beginning I had this doubt too, then I considered that a monk obtains its Monastic Tradition feature at levels considered milestones, in particular the 11th and 17th, while the fighter does not. The real milestones of the fighter are in fact all proper to the base class. With that in mind, and considering that the monk is notoriously a class that is a bit subdued compared to the others, I thought I had enough space for everything else.

Combat Techniques
The Battle Master's Know Your Enemy feature has a line about Fighter class levels. You may want to clarify if you intend for that to be monk levels in this case.
You're absolutely right.

Maneuvers
If used in combination with Stunning Strike, opponents will automatically fail the saving throws for Disarming Attack, Pushing Attack, and Trip Attack. That seems fine.

Goading Attack combines well with the monk's ability to Dodge as a bonus action, allowing you to give an enemy disadvantage on every attack. Potentially powerful, but it's resource expensive and depends on a failed save.
Totally agree

Iron Skin is bland but functional.
I think this feature is almost necessary for any monk. In any case, in its simplicity I believe it gives the right fighter feeling.

Warrior Within will most benefit binary uses of superiority dice, which means that this feature will push Martial Artists to take Precision Attack. Being able to turn a miss into a hit is of larger importance that a few more points of damage, especially if that hit can be used to land a Stunning Strike.
I would say that in general Precision Attack is still the best maneuver.

Action Surge somehow feels less exciting on a monk chassis. I think this is because it feels like a duplicate of the effects that can be granted by Flurry of Blows, Patient Defense, and Step of the Wind. It's still useful. Extra actions always are.
I don't know, the idea of ​​being able to do a lot of things in one turn actually teases me a lot. I don't find it redundant, on the contrary... XD

Suggestions
Perhaps Iron Skin or Action Surge could be replaced with some method of converting ki points into superiority dice or vice versa. Being able to dump ki points into causing more damage would certainly shore up that aspect of the monk.
Hmm, I don't really like the idea of ​​giving the monk more superiority dice than the fighter, and also it seems a little redundant considering Warrior Within. Also, regardless of how much more fun the class would be, I feel I would lose a bit the "borrowed from fighter" feeling...

Thanks again for the comments!