Senna
Human Arcana Cleric
AC: 18 HP: 33/33
PP: 17 PIv: 12 PIs: 17
Conditions: -
Concentration: -

Something unites us, and it is not that we grew up in Candlekeep, my friends. Senna says. She ponders her siblings reaction, but ultimatively says:

Maybe we should learn to harness and control these powers. The sentence is dropped like a bomb shell. Senna fears immediate repercussions, and protest, but continues before anyone has a chance to stop her. It is obvious it wants to lure us into its dark temptations. But what if, like Sam, we just use its power for good? What if we used these dark gifts to quell this crisis, to avoid death and bloodshed? I hate to say it, but Grepha's reasoning is sound sometimes. If we use our talents with precision, we can and will prevent further bloodshed. After all, we are out to find the bandits trying to throw this region into a war with Amn.

For this cause, we will probably need to kill again. I cannot in good conscience pretend like what we do is not creating corpses, widows and death, but we do it to prevent bigger suffering. I can no longer pretend like we are stumbling into these war-like situations on accident. Deneir has not abandoned me even though I used his powers to kill before. So for all I am concerned we are still doing the right thing. I just ask of you one thing.

We are not the final solution for situations like these, and never ever think you are the last arbiters to judge a person. Even the law is just a joint decision on what is acceptable. So can we just say, if we have the time to decide, we can and will talk to each other before we enact judgment? I promised Vyvian to become less preachy so I just ask you this time.