Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Ooooh....do they actually give everyone Ultra Instinct? because if they do, that unfortunately means saiyans gonna get a new upgrade within two years tops to restore it back to Goku winning. If its just some demonstration that doesn't upgrade anybody, I mean that is still pushing it towards "ultra instinct bargain bin sale" status but not as bad. but yeah thats a sign Ultra Instinct is going to become old news sooner or later.
It's only the Avatars—Basically, other than Goku and the angels the only people who can do it reliably is the protagonist of this one massively popular and regularly updating card battle game.

Though, Goku did gain the ability to access Ultra Instinct at will during the Moro Arc of the Super Manga, so... Yeah, I expect that it'll be replaced sometime soon.

Or he'll combine it with Super Saiyan or Kaioken.

I expect that this time next year we'll have a "mastered" Ultra Instinct version of the Heroes Avatars, so that's something to look forward to.

I'm expecting Glowing White members of Frieza's Race/Bio-androids and for the male Saiyans to have costume changes that involve taking their shirts off.