View Single Post

Thread: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

Stvari nods. "Aye. Seems a bit odd for it to go down like this in any capacity. What if we didn't find that hidden vial in the first place?" He glances around. It seems no one is sure how to proceed. Frowning, he looks back around the room.

"Well, I figure these are both traps, but let's be thorough, eh?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    As I recall, we've got 24 hours to get back out. Can Stvari take 20 on perception to search for traps on the two not-fungus-covered doors?

After a few moments, Stvari nods slowly. "Yep, wouldn't stand under that crack there, if I was you," he mutters to everyone and no one, pointing to a nearly-invisible seam above the eastern door. He frowns at the southern door for several moments before shaking his head in annoyance. "Twelve gold crowns or I'm a harpy's ****, if there ain't another trap here, but I can't fer the life of me find the damned thing."

He spits on the floor and turns away from it. "Puts us back at square one, I suppose. We know which way to go, but I'm thinkin' that touching that greasy spit ain't gonna feel good." He frowns, looking back and forth between the oil lamp and the magically-cold vial. After several seconds with pursed lips, he grunts another impolite word or two- hard to be sure, as he had lapsed into the Dwarven tongue.

"Hate to waste it, but my money's on the vial. Don't much like that bit about 'fearing only thy infernal lord' for the lamp."