Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Hmm.. if you measure Noah in another way besides "use his power" then a lot of progress has actually taken place.
He discovered his magic, got discovered, got send to magic school, learned about magic, got send on a mission, got caught
I dunno as a character he didn't change much from his scaredy-cat ways. His physical prowess notwithstanding.

Well. I dont think we can call it a lot? we still only know Magilante exports technology. Mostly non-military.
Actually likely strictly non-military. Justopia's tech seem limited to mostly a few basic civilian infrastructure things. Radio and trains.
http://www.neorice.com/hoh/1205_Noah.png

That one Emperor train definitely seemed militarily oriented. Not to mention the guns and shotguns, which are given out in Lorg. Otherwise people in betrayal game wouldn't know what it is.

Hint my shiny crystal ass

Burk straight up had to break character during the Aria fight. When the blue Ghoul appeared.
If you read the chapter again, starting at page 852. The try and pay attention to just how much Burk's behavior changes.
Especially in 898. Where Burk Predicts What trick Aria will pull.
I understood that Bender reference

Yeah, with Burk I'm not sure how much is that his insane instincts and how much is just DUMB luck. I'm starting to think Burk maxed STR and LUCK at expense of everything else.

Remember when he decided to interrogate the cats. And it turned out one cat was actually a spy or something.