Reuma fidgets once more, taking a few moments and the extra space Raeh had given her to collect her thoughts. They are acting so nice, but they are so tense under it all... Reuma's eyes wander over Raeh's face, then around to the others in the area. Now even the goblin was watching, as if ready to jump in. It seemed like at least there were some nice enough folks, so even in Raeh decided to make a move, Reuma wouldn't be alone. Maybe the healer could get some answers? "I'm a satyrlyrri, that is to say one of the so called groveseekers, and an ex-combat medic..." Reuma's hand brushes over her thick journal as she considers what to say next.

"As for what I'm doing here.... I don't really know. I don't know how I ended up here, and I don't know where I am. I recognize humans, but there are so many other species I've never seen or felt here, including your own. You are... Kind of like a human, but not... and with two souls..." Reuma shakes her head softly, the mask lightly shifting, but not falling away. "I came into the tavern to get away from the noise and confusion outside... maybe get something to eat so I can start to think about what is going on." Reuma's horns flow once more with a gentle ebb of magic, this time with a melancholic feel to the air, as if missing home, or friends. Reuma, in a lot of ways, was alone.

"If you don't mind me asking.... what are you? And what is this place? I see many new things... There is so much more metal here than I am used to... And elemental lightning flows through many things, but it does not shock or spark... It is confusing to me..." Reuma's ears fold down slightly, moving the fabric of her hood ever so softly, and showing another sign of her confusion and sadness at being lost.