JUDY
Levi's face softens in sympathy. A little furrow appears in her perfect brow, her smile fades to a slight frown. Her shoulders slump just a little. Her eyes lose some of that shuny lustre. She steps forward and takes Judy's arm in hers. She is tall for a woman, and looms over Judy until she takes a knee beside her and, in doing so, guides the teen to sit at a nearby desk.

"We're so sorry you're having problems. Especially those kinds of problems. That sounds very distressing. Nothing you say needs to leave this room. Can you tell us a little more about it? We have access to a great deal of resources. Perhaps we can help. I'm sure we can help. I would... we would... love to help."

And she smiles up at Judy, but this smile is warmer than the other one. More friendly.

MOTH
Reporter Maquire leaps back with an adorable little MEEP of surprise. She takes a breath and puts a hand on her chest and laughs and shakes her head.

(however, for a moment, a very brief moment, at the exact instant of her surprise, when she jumped back, Moth clearly saw her hands go up in a defensive stance and her face go resolute rather than scared, before she caught herself and adopted the 'silly me what a goose' expression she's wearing now. Reporter Maguire has clearly seen some action of some kind)

"Oh!" she titters brightly, "I'm sorry! You scared me! I'm such a goose."

And then the fact that she was staring at someone floating in the air using alien tech sunk in. And her eyes went wide.

"It's you! Moth, right? I knew I'd find you here. I'm Marcy Maguire of the Halcyon Herald. And I'm working on a piece about new Masks in the city. I heard about your involvement in last night's events. Could I speak to you for a few minutes? I'm sure everyone in Halcyon City would love to hear your story."

DANI
Amy's face pinches up a little in anger. "I didn't mean it like that. You know I didn't mean it like that. Of course you don't need money to deserve help. What would be the point of that? I don't mean people who can't help it, I mean those people who won't help themselves. Who'd rather just live in a dirty old parking lot, causing riots and problems instead of getting back to work. That's someone else's property! There's programs, you know, for people. Places they can go. Things they can do."

She shakes her head. "But never mind that, your father knows? And he still lets you? And you still do it? I'm sorry, Dani, you know I love you, but it just seems so... selfish. What would he even have if he lost you?"

A pause.

"What was on the card Vigil gave you?"