Quote Originally Posted by truemane View Post
SKITTER
Skitter can see Vigil leaping nimbly from floating rock to floating rock, trying to coax scared, hiding people to come with him.

As she looks, just off to the side, about ten feet away, there's a burst of red-orange light, that strange hum rises, and an orb of light appears and fades, leaving behind the tall, thin figure of Frequency.

She looks up, around, and then at Skitter, which makes her jump and go blurry for a moment.

"What... who? Are you the... What's happening?" She says all in a rush, her voice echoing oddly, as though she's saying the same time as several poorly timed recordings.
"Skitter. I'm one of Angel's teammates," she tells Frequency. "Angel's got problems-and I don't know how to help. Just get people to safety!"

Using her mobility, Skitter continues to search for those who need help. Her swarm just kinda waits around, quiet and mostly still, to avoid causing any more panic. She's not the kind of figure Vigil is-people aren't as inclined to trust her as the famous do-gooders. But whenever she finds someone cowering, she holds her hand out. "I can help get you out of here-I'm with the heroes."