Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Game 8 has ended.
Sad to see Apogee getting lynched in the endgame, but I think he did a great job in an intense game.

@Apogee
Spoiler: Question about the game
Show

There is one thing I'm wondering: Did you accept Oranges explanation for the tiebreaker?
This was the moment where I picked my guesses. By preventing the tie Orange pushed his ally from a 50/50 chance of death to a 0 chance of death. And since he did it at the last possible moment, the change of his vote did not indicate anything about the other voters.
So I thought, it had to be a wolf saving another wolf. Had he changed his vote earlier, with time for someone else to react, I might have believed him.
Thanks Rogan!

Yeah, fun but weird game in many ways with a rough ending. Hopefully I'll get another shot in the semi's, we'll see how the voting and jury goes.

I, in the moment, kind of shrugged at the explanation as plausible if not incredible, but before the last day got cut short by the early vote one of the two worlds I was collapsing around has orange / dekay as paired, for that vote and others. I think if we voted dekay, which I think was likely if not guaranteed, we find orange off of that later.