Alastor is a little surprised at first that the Giant found him so quickly. He'd hoped to get a reply before the Giant started looking for him. He composes himself quickly though and puts his hands in front of him to show that he isn't holding a weapon before slamming them on his belly “Half-man? True. Only half as tall yet almost just as wide” he said jokingly in the hope to defuse the tension. "I don't want to fight, Warklnegnaw. You would crush me before I had a chance to walk away. I am nobody's killer" Alastor slammed his tummy again to emphasis his lack of physical ability "I'd certainly stand no chance against a giant"

"I am not strong and I am not dangerous. What I am is tired from walking. I am not here to fight nor kill, I am just here to sit and maybe talk. I've got good stories to tell and letting me sit would mean not being alone"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The penatly from dying means I no longer have a bonus to diplomacy, nor Diana's Aura to help, so this maybe a though one. Alastor always seems to be more convincing when he is lying than when he is trying to be diplomatic

Diplomacy: (1d20)[1]

Let's hope Tymora is kind to me today