Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Total War: Sethennai IC

The Knights Null

espionage defense 4, Rep 2

Spoiler: Public announcements
    Show

A contract is made Public for the world to see,

In it the Ironfangs are asked to help protect a number of threatened Loan houses, with whatever means the mercenaries find to their liking, and preferably in the span of a month, when this is done the Knights Null will pay a Sum totalling 600 Ducats [6 Eco] between payment notes, valuables and military supplies. The contract is Signed by ChapterMaster Tareis XI Von Kail, Treasurer Aztar III and several other ranking members of the Sethennai Chapter.

PCs

Spoiler: The Painter's Guild
    Show
    The Knight and Canian Sister look at eachother for a moment, with the Painter representative barely notcing the knight slightly shaking her head or nodding in the absence of anything else to do.

Suddenly the knight turns back and speaks [COLOR="·#999966"]"You have yourself a deal, as it respects to the move, the Cadian order will assist you on shaping your new home over the nest two months"[/COLOR]

"We can attempt to incorporate the company next month as well, as the expense of maintaining a position near the Captain's previous lands and paying for her retirement will need the bank's administration to move a lot, and such things can be glacial, believe me."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I can work with that, sending you 3 mag then as my first half.

And we can see about buying out the ironfang once I actually have a route to that land.

Spoiler: The S'Letaunntic Vault
    Show
    The clerk in charge of attending visitors quickly calls in someone of higher station, with a small group lead by a liutenant coming out both to actually inspect the things and reply.

"What an individual knight believes on the personal about anyone but Sart, does not corcern the order. Though I can enjoy the irony with you, that we who attempt to keep the gate closed have as many cracks in our own doors as there appear to be in Sart's"

the smile mostly recedes with the accusation of vigilantism "You make a fine point. cooperation, for you'll have to forgive me but commiseration is for those who lost; is worthy and those who wield it well to be as respected as any swordman with its blade... That said, you know what lies behind our hushed tones and «sturdy» walls, and that there is already a deal for the knowledge you suppose, rightly, that we need."

[COLOR="·#999966"]"Still, cooperation... and a bested interest in having the most amenable of neighbours, as you apparently are. Give us the known of this month, and ensure that should your corner see the sounds of fright and fury, the knights will be with you."[/COLOR]

Show
    I don't disagree...

NPCs

Spoiler: Ironfang mercenary company
    Show
    Cpt Azaersi,

The details are decided, you and yours are to quell the brigands and thugs around the warehouses [53], and the contract shall be put for the world to see, as agreed previously.

Sart's protection,
    -Count Tareis XI Von Kail, Chapter Master of Sethenai, ogre maul.

Show
    taking the extended payment plan, with Public contract for [53]
    Last edited by neriractor; 2021-07-31 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.