Idle fingers flipped the black box over in the jounin's hands as he peered at it. Brining it up closer to his face, he pressed one of the few buttons that it had and watched for any kind of reaction...none. With a groan Keimatsu stood up straight and slipped it into his pocket before shrugging to Michiko. "To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what the thing is. I'm not as informed about technology or science as I probably should be. As for the second question, yes. He most assuredly is dead."

Dusting his pants off, the kid spent a minute or two staring at the corpse before turning towards his soldiers with small smile. "Alright then, who wants rice balls?"

--------------------

After many humble apologies to Kazuma and a hefty lose of money in the jounin's wallet, Keimatsu lead Michiko, Rio, and Masaru back to his flat for some real lunch. That is if it was safe to eat anything in the jounin's home. Saying that it was a mess would have been an insults to messes around the world and it looked like a curio-shop had turned Keimatsu's home into a dumping ground. A couple deft hand movements had cleared a space on the only table big enough to be considered a dinner table, and the jounin had disappeared into his kitchen to prepare the offered food.

Not long after a plate of rice balls was placed in front of his students as the jounin took up a perch on the back of a fancy looking chair close to the window.

"You know, I've been thinking about something. I have a fairly good grasp on were your abilities lie at the moment and on how you'll react to situations but there's no harm in asking...What sort of assignments do you think would work best with this squad? Rio's a thinker, Masaru is very much a combative person, and Michiko-kohai...is Michiko-kohai."

((OOC: This is a chance for some idle RPing but also something else important. If theres any particular kind of mission that you'd like to see, then have your character suggest it.))