Natrax was still a little down that they weren't able to establish at least somehow friendly connections with the ratpeople down there, on the other hand... They were trying to solve the conflict from the beginning without bloodshed and they were pretty aggressive, perhaps they were just that way.

At least they got they're charge out of the sewers and into the tavern. Time to organize some things. Aetgexe and Fergus were already occupied by trying to build they're new garbage disposer a cozy new home. They would need to get someone from House Vadalis here, perhaps they could help train the Thing. But one after another.

Hey Gomb, could you fly to the ratcatchers Guild and tell them we have found they're missing leader? And if you have time, could you drop by a House Vadalis station and ask if they have someone who could train… Whatever we have down there? I'm gonna make everything ready for our guests, after I have cleaned myself. Cass could you try again to wake Weston with your wand? Perhaps the sewage water made it malfunction? If he's awake he can hang out in the barroom and he'll get a drink on the house.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Natrax try to get himself clean and then does what needs to be done to make everything ready for guests. Sweeping the floor, cleaning glasses, tables and chairs. Probably also other things that I'm blissfully unaware of.