Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Jade's Lair]

Tristan gives Green a nonplussed look.

"Hey, I have no idea what the version of Earth you came from was like," he objects, holding up his hands in a 'hold on there' motion. "How am I supposed to know you've got aliens traipsing around? It was just regular old humans where I came from."

He's pretty sure the whole alternate Earth thing was mentioned around Green.

A whole lot.

Whether the machine can actually comprehend that idea is a completely different question, though.

"So... what are you going to be doing once we get you hooked up again?"

Probably go looking for a human owner.
Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
Jade's Lair
"The laws of your home don't apply here. Nobody has markers listing what surgeries they've had or what conditions they've been born with." Jade pulls her hat off anyway, it was getting uncomfortable. "We can't do that, Tristan." Jade interjects when the talk of reconnecting and releasing Green is brought up. "She knows too much. Any human could order her to divulge this location." That would be bad for keeping this secret lair, secret.
[Jade's Lair]

"Tristan, you are correct. Perhaps I will ask miss Waheeda again. She seemed confident." Green's gaze flickers to Jade, any debate about her humanity promptly ceased by the removal of her hat. "And you are incorrect. I am in read-only mode and my Global Positioning System is offline. I do not know where I am and will not remember being here."