The liquid pours down the unconscious man's throat, working it's magic as he stirs on the bed. Eyelids fluttering open, Guildmaster Weston sits up slowly, taking in his new surroundings before checking his wrists for bindings. Finding none, the older man relaxes, before finally speaking. He speaks in a rich, older timbre without frailty, at contrast with his shock white mane and dark circles under his eyes.

"I must thank you for the rescue, I expect whatever that Wererat had in store would have been deeply unpleasant." Searching the walls of the spare room for a window and finding none, he inquires, "We are above ground, yes? Or is this another undercity hideout? How long have I been unconscious?" Eyebrows set together in concern, he faces the group as he pulls his legs around the edge of the bed into a sitting position.

Spoiler: Natrax
Show
The potion is much akin to the ones you carry, the main difference being the now-borken House Jorasco wax seal on the stopper, indicating it was obtained and purchased legally, rather than home-brewed. A price hike for sure, but a common enough first aid kit ingredient for more dire injuries.

Spoiler: Cass
Show
As Cass quietly watches the man come to, his focus is more on reading his behavior and mannerisms. Based on his waking demeanor on bearing, this man would be no small challenge in a fair fight. If the Wererat is to blame for his injuries, she would have had a rough time of handling him on her own.

A full Hunch will require further assessment, more observation, and more dialog.