Weston's one eyebrow raises at the murderous bird's excitement, before registering the time and place. The man relaxes slightly at the news, before answering questions.

"Someone... Something jumped me in my office, but I didn't see who. I was discussing things with Beila, our newest hire..." Looking suddenly surprised at himself, he quickly follows up, "Did you find her? I would hate to lose another so soon."

At the offer of a drink, he waves dismissively. "I've too much to do, too many of my people to find. Avenge." As Cass furthers the line of inquiry, "If the Wererat was in my office, I never knew. First I saw of her I was in the sewers, mostly tied up as she examined me, before she knocked me back out."

With a shrug, Weston thinks aloud, "May have been one of these Earth Rights halfwits, claiming that the cities' land ownership is against the natural order of things. Wanting to live life rent-free, wherever and however they want." Punctuated with a derisive snort, he finishes, "Only a rat would want to live in our poorly-maintained sewers. If even them. War took as much a toll underground as it did topside."

Standing, the man looks at the three one at a time. "I do need to be back at the guild. If you have any further information, on my own assault or those of my members, it's worth coin to me. As is your help to date, I'll have Greenflower draw up the contract if he hasn't already... Though he surely knows better than to touch our fund until he's seen my corpse cold."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Weston is ready to head out, last chance for any quick questions/mentions on your part as you walk him out / let him find his own way!