R1T21: Book draws his whip while making a series of deft jumps and dodges to move adjacent to Xhanfaerd, then strikes out with his whip at the creature, slashing it with a soft crit for for 17.

R1T19: The plant doesn't move, but every bit of it seems to shake, the leaves undulating furiously.

R1T9:
Spoiler: Aron >>> Collective
Show
"It's a basidirond. Obviously a type of plant creature, which means it will be immune to your poison, Fronaldo, as well as anything mind-affecting I might have. Immune to cold damage, but affected by cold because it makes it lethargic. That undulation? Means it just released hallucinogenic spores, so I would recommend being careful, and checking in every few seconds for any odd behavior."
She moves forward, and casts blur on Xhanfaerd.

End Round One, Begin Round 2 ...

R2T30:
Fronaldo, you just got the bad news. What do you do?

Xhanfaerd on deck, Book in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Fronaldo: 30. Magic dagger in hand. Mutagen (30 min.). Strength Arcanotoxin prepared.
Xhanfaerd: 22. Affected by hallucination cloud until he leaves area + 1d4 rounds thereafter. Blur for 5 min.
* Stance: Internal Dominion of the Sleeping Goddess ... using it at the first occasion to reroll, i.e. first failed save or first enemy attack that hits me.
Book: 21.
Basidirond: 19. (60:77). Can't use hallucination cloud til R11T19.
Aron: 9.