I thought I was going to take a pass on this contest, then I started tinkering with a set of Vestige binder rules I'd written for something else and thought it could work as a Barbarian subclass. Then I started writing it up as its own thread before remembering it fit the rules for this contest. While the start times indicate it was up for 2 hours, it was actually only up for about 10 minutes in any useable fashion.

If that's a dealbreaker pls ignore the Spiritwalker Barbarian. Otherwise, please provide any feedback you so desire. I will say I'm strongly considering replacing the unique Taboo curses with one generic one like "gain a level of exhaustion" or an aspect of Bestow Curse, but I think the unique curses enhance the flavor of the character.

My intent is that you start with 2 Vestiges known and have to roll randomly to learn of the others, but after you've bound one it becomes known to you. I expect you could learn of others from a mentor, a foe, or a record of some sort.

Note: Barbarians get a fighting style at 1st in my home games (Unarmed, Dueling, Great Weapon, Thrown, or Archery).