View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Professor Drake Shardstone

Drake said nothing as Kett spoke. It seemed his instinct about her motivations were correct, which was as refreshing as it might eventually be infuriating. But he could not fault her decision, and certainly respected the strength of her convictions.

I knew I liked her for a reason ...

When she left her question hanging in the air, staring at Arimart and himself, Drake simply stroked his beard for a long moment. Finally, he stood and walked over to the small table where several galifars of incense sat. Muttering words of power, Drake touch the medallion on his chest and called out to the Sovereign Host.

Spoiler: Divination
    Show
    "To Arawai, the Sovereign of Life and Love, look upon this man and woman and know their love for one another.

To Aureon, the Sovereign of Law and Lore, see to the heart of the matter, and the secrets held within this book.

To Balinor, the Sovereign of Horn and Hunt. Aid our hunt for the truth that eludes us.

To Boldrei, the Sovereign of Hall and Hearth. In the name of this family, and all families that stand at risk, hear my prayers.

To Dol Arrah, the Sovereign of Sun and Sacrifice. This couple stands ready to sacrifice all for each other; it is on their behalf I beseech you.

To Dol Dorn, the Sovereign of Strength and Steel. This man and this woman are simple soldiers, fighting to save their family. In their names I seek answers.

To Kol Korran, the Sovereign of World and Wealth. The path is fraught with peril, and we seek your guidance and protection.

To Olladra, the Sovereign of Feast and Fortune. This risk we do not take lightly, but we seek your blessings of luck.

To Onatar, Sovereign of Fire and Forge. The ultimate craftsman surely knows what dangers lie ahead. Prepare us."

His last sentence is murmured in Elvish.

Spoiler: Dwarven
    Show
    "If this man activates the Codex, will harm befall he or his family as a result of the act?"

OOC - Casting Divination
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    AC 14 HP 52 Init +2 Move 30’
    Saves: Str +0 Dex +2 Con +2 Int +2 Wis +6 Cha +0
    Skills: Arcana/Religion +8; Insight +5; Perception +9;
    Warder’s inspiration (+1d4): Investigate, History, Thieves tools
    Weapons: shortsword (+5 / 1d8+2); shortbow (+5 / 1d8+2)
    Channel divinity 3/3 (Turn undead, destroy CR 1/2, Knowledge o/t Ages, Read thoughts)
    Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    Prepare 10 spells, DC 15, 4-1st / 3-2nd / 3-3rd / 1-4th
    0: guidance, thaumaturgy, toll the dead, mending
    1st (x4): command, identity, alarm, armor of Agnatha, cure light wounds, healing word, guiding bolt
    2nd (x3): augury, arcane lock, knock, suggestion, silence, enhance ability, locate object
    3rd (x3): non-detection, speak with dead, glyph of warding, magic circle, clairvoyance, meld into stone, dispel magic
    4th (x1): arcane eye, confusion, Leomund's secret chest, Mordenkainen's faithful hound divination, locate creature
    Wards & seals (1/long): alarm, arcane lock, mage armor

Effects: 60’ darkvision
    Last edited by Starbin; 2021-11-10 at 07:15 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y