View Single Post

Thread: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

1. - Top - End - #996
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tales of Neutral Ground IC

Looking at Kett action, or lack of it for a while, and listening to her and Arano's words puts thing in a different perspective for the paladin.

"Look at them, they really are a family, they care for each other, and they worry..." Maybe for the first time, Arimart sees Kett in an entirely different light, not that of the unreadable agent, but that of a worried wife, of a simple, weak, human being, caring for her loved ones.

"I have invested too much attention into the big picture, be wary, Arimart, don't forget to pay attention to details."

As Drake collects himself and calls for his divine power, Arimart looks at the other two. He turns to Kett and starts speaking.

"I see that I've put too much pressure into this, and if you are not sure about it, if you want to ensure the safety of your husband, know that you have my support. We are walking a fine line, and threading on dangerous ground, but we must not lose sight of what matters most. And your family is indeed important, " the paladin stops for a moment, glancing at both Kett and Arano
    "... for you, more than everything else, I can see it now.

I imagine you two are not 'alone'; know that if there are others dear to you, I guarantee that I'll do whatever is possible to keep them safe."
    Last edited by CozJa; 2021-11-11 at 05:27 AM.
    Does this poster have a sign?