Kleris runs his hand through his hair. 'I'm not explaining this properly.'

He looks the other half elf dead in the eye "This isn't just some talking sword with just enough power to have sentience and light itself on fire. This being creates Warlocks and alters the paths of thousands on its own. My patron is a higher ideal and ally in the pursuit of vengeance but just like how many followers wouldn't exactly be thrilled if their God touched down in their city and decided to make it their playground I too have mixed feelings and concerns."

The changeling nibbles the end of a fingernail before giving a one shouldered shrugs of what could be seen as agreement. "You aren't wrong exactly but it is a bit nervewracking somewhat to consider. I've been deep within personas for years now. Arimart is trustworthy, I can see him waiting and listening before making judgements. He's shown himself to be a voice of reason. However the new professor is just that, too new. I'll wait until I get a better read on him. As for Kett... that doesn't seem like the best idea at this moment. She's fairly high strung what with the book, her husband, and my own murky 'betrayal' with the capture and interrogation of said husband."

Kleris pulls out the pearl message device "Well I should be able to send back a message at dawn but I doubt she would be willing to trade a fancy restaurant for a run down inn but hit me. However-"

His eyes flash gold and reptilian for a second as his voice gains a haughty tone. "-Shemran has standards beyond this rat trap."