View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

1. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

Spoiler: Rafael’s Occult
    Show
    You do not know what this thing is, even with your… heritage.

Once Calvin and Rafael are back Seraph waits for a moment before for them to get settled before beginning the briefing. “This thing on the screen is a Mangeur de Coeur, a ‘Heart Eater’. It’s a demon that does not exist naturally; it has to be summoned into our world.”

“One is a problem for a city,” Harbinger continues as he walks in front of the screen. “We’re looking at at least three of these things. I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, but there’s been a string of brutal murders, six in the last two days, all with the same M.O. I hope nobody here is squeamish.These people’s chests are ripped open and their hearts are removed. A single bite is taken from the heart and their foreheads are marked in their own blood.”

Seraph shakes his head in disgust and takes over. “They’re searching for something, but we’re unsure of what. It’s been at least 200 years since these demons were last seen. The last documented case was a single summoning in Ruddock, a little South of us. Every single person in that little town was killed in less than a week, and that’s the most recent time that we can find that a Heart Eater was seen. Any questions so far?”

Yuki raises her hand and asks, “Is this what your premonition was, Harbinger?”

The winged man nods. “I won’t share the details, but I saw at least three of these things in my vision. I contacted a few occult experts at AEGIS and they figured out what we were dealing with.”
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2021-11-27 at 09:15 AM.