View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

1. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC

Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post

"Hey. We've got problems." He says to whoever's on the same frequency, Harbinger, Seraph, The Team, whoever. "These things? They're chumps, lower tier demons. The whole reason you call one of these things is to find more specific and important sacrifices. The bodies that have been found, those are the rejects. I'd lay odds that it wasn't the heart eaters that depopulated that podunk town, it's whatever they gathered victims to summon did. Also. we can't kill 'em. The only way to stop them for good is to disrupt the ritual they're feeding, or kill whoever summoned them in the first place."
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post

Goldheart
    Your first hour of patrol passes uneventfully, and Yuki soon grows bored. “I’m gonna switch it up,” she says. She lands on the sidewalk and transforms in another flash of light. The cockatrice is replaced by an elegant black wolf with tall ears and glowing blue eyes. Wisps of blue fire circle each paw. She puts her nose to the ground and starts down the street again.

OOC: Roll Notice again please
    After Hearing Nightgaunt's breakdown, Goldheart Chimes back. "So we should follow them back to the source and try to stop all of this. If we can cut off the head the whole operation goes out."

When Yuki changes, Goldheart says "That's a good idea. We can have you smell for blood and I'm pretty fast, i can keep up if you find something. Let's Go." He begins searching again in earnest.
    Last edited by HIDA; 2021-12-07 at 09:30 AM.