1. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (OOC Thread)

I have spent Marions 8 CP. 1 point was spent on an Alt Power as proposed earlier in the thread, the rest are:

2 advantages (wealth) (2) (Yes....)
    Technology +2 (1)
    Expertise (Business) +6 (3)
    Persuasion +2 (1)

While Marion's preferences have not been stated in explicit and definitive detail, it seems likely that her prospects for flirtation are limited by a demographic preponderance of neighbours who are three and a half feet tall, and green as green beans.

Yes, this is a medieval fantasy world where war and hardship are common place and all the major races took a big population hit that requires "replenishment". Marions preferences are male and human . Possibly elven. But as the scion of an aristocratic family, breeding and lineage are important to her. However, in the case of a particularly handsome/intelligent/brave suitor she is willing to overlook those if he is willing to accept not acquiring any of her titles and taking her last name.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-12-29 at 05:55 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger