1. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (OOC Thread)

The fantasy genre is ripe with it.

Honestly, a race with longevity into millennia, heightened senses and reflexes, average 100 IQ with centuries of garnered expertise in a variety of industries, arts and war, should be one of the most formidable civilisations out there. But for some reason 9/10 writers make them out to be time-wasting wimps that are usually on their way out.

Seriously, imagine Western civilisation today with 70% of its population being people from 500-50 years ago still being around and still being in their physical prime. Picture them still dominating and manning (no pun intended) the academic, political, educational, cultural and entertainment institutions.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2021-12-29 at 08:07 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger